- For students under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the bottom portion of the university’s immunization form. This allows for consent for the student to be treated if necessary.
- All immunization records must be signed and dated by a nurse or physician. Signature stamps are NOT allowed.
- If students have had Measles, Mumps, or Rubella, lab results from blood tests are required for proof of immunity.
- Records that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920-3099
- Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR): $85
- Tdap: $60
- Meningitis: $130
- Hepatitis A: $95 per injection (2 injections)
- Hepatitis B: $80 per injection (3 injections)
- Typhoid: At cost
- TB Tests: $15 per step
- Flu: FREE
- Note: The 2016-2017 Flu Shot Clinic will be held October 12th, 2016. Please visit http://www.eiu.edu/herc/flushotclinic.php for more information.