- Provide a safe, supportive space for students with alcohol and drug issues to engage in sober activities with other recovering students
- Raise awareness about long-term recovery as a viable goal for students who struggle with addiction, as well as combat the stigma associated with alcoholism and drug addiction
- Foster supportive relationships with the friends, allies, and family members of those who struggle with addiction
If you have any questions or would like to participate in building our community contact Mike Tozer, Alcohol Prevention, Intervention, and Recovery Specialist, at email@example.com or (217) 581-7786.
Additional ResourcesStudents may find additional resources by visiting the following links:
- Collegiate Recovery
- Transforming Youth and Recovery
- 2014 Collegiate Recovery Asset Survey Report